KCDI Jamaica is now a member of the UN GEF-CSO Network.
The GEF CSO Network is an independent global alliance of Civil Society Organizations
working to address global environmental challenges in areas linked to the six GEF focal
areas. The Network dates back to 1995 when the then GEF Network of
Non-Governmental Organizations was formed as a voluntary structure of environmental
CSOs working in at least one of the GEF focal areas.
- Commenting on project proposals,
- Supporting project implementation
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Participating in GEF events
- Making a formal complaint or grievance relating to GEF projects and operations, including concerns about possible corruption or fraud.